Latest Intel Drop for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Details Multiplayer Maps

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
The latest intel drop for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III contains extensive details about incorporating 2009's maps into the 2023 Modern Warfare multiplayer. Sledgehammer Games’ Art Director Matt Abbott and Design Director Zach Hodson share how the team has put great effort into meticulously recreating maps from Afghan, Derail, Estate, Favela, Karachi, Highrise, Invasion, Quarry, Rundown, Rust, Scrapyard, Skidrow, Sub Base, Terminal, Underpass, Wasteland in a new interview video. Team members were so excited about updating the classic maps with new technology that they each called dibs on who got to work on which maps.

See full article...

At first read:

WTF is Intel doing not running CoD now? Is that on their CPU or new GPU line? Why would they do that?

Then... after another sip of coffee.. I got it.

I honestly almost left it out but kept it just for that reason. I figure we all need those wth/wtf moments. Most sites reporting this are not including but I like to fun where I can. ;)

I honestly almost left it out but kept it just for that reason. I figure we all need those wth/wtf moments. Most sites reporting this are not including but I like to fun where I can. ;)
The fact that it was capitalized in the title is what got me -- I guess every word in titles are capitalized.

The fact that it was capitalized in the title is what got me -- I guess every word in titles are capitalized.
Yeah, that's just kind of a standard practice for news titles/headlines. Not everyone does it but most do. I figured that "Intel" being capitalized might've done some interesting things with SEO. Kind of like Googling Cheat Happens and ending up with sites that get your wife strongly interested in wth you're looking at (this actually happened to me and then I had to re-explain what a trainer is).

Become a Patron!
Back