Pure Arts Announces Starfield Vasco 1/6 Scale Articulated Figure with “The Artifact” Replica

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
"I do not understand why you have an attachment to all of these objects." Pure Arts has begun taking pre-orders for Vasco, a 1/6 scale, fully articulated figure inspired by the robot companion that players meet up with early on in Bethesda Game Studios' new RPG epic, Starfield. The exclusive edition, which costs $369 and is available exclusively through the Pure Arts store, comes with a replica of the mysterious "Artifact" seen in the game, limited to 150 units. Estimated delivery is listed as Q3 2024.

See full article...

Vasco aka Mass Effect Andromeda's AI - SAM. Sounds just like Sam too.

Vasco is sort of cool but this reminds me of another thing I hope Bethesda updates soon. Stupid thing is so big it has literally trapped my character in a number of doorways, walkways, and other places. Some frantic button smashing to jump or get around have worked but I've come really close to unloading some clips on him.

I dumped vasco as soon as I got to the lodge, then later took it on one mission only for the junk to screw it up completely as it was supposed to be a stealth mission but this idiot robot marched in the front door and unloaded on the enemies. I don't even know where is the junker now, maybe it got destroyed, don't know, don't care. I totally forgot about it.

So fat chance of buying a figure of it. Bethesda characters are so soulless anyway, not like you can get attached to any of them.

I dumped vasco as soon as I got to the lodge, then later took it on one mission only for the junk to screw it up completely as it was supposed to be a stealth mission but this idiot robot marched in the front door and unloaded on the enemies. I don't even know where is the junker now, maybe it got destroyed, don't know, don't care. I totally forgot about it.

Same. I only had him as a companion for the intro missions.

I do still keep him as a crewmember assigned to my ship though, as he adds bonus to shields, and exits the ship at every landing and helps in firefights near the ship (which admittedly are pretty rare)

So fat chance of buying a figure of it. Bethesda characters are so soulless anyway, not like you can get attached to any of them.

Yeah. something like Claptrap from Borderlands had way more personality and thus likeability, despite the game series being otherwise rather weak.

Vasco seems a little flat by comparison.

I do still keep him as a crewmember assigned to my ship though, as he adds bonus to shields, and exits the ship at every landing and helps in firefights near the ship (which admittedly are pretty rare)
Now that you mention it he might still be assigned to the starter ship frontier, which I have not used in a while.

Now that you mention it he might still be assigned to the starter ship frontier, which I have not used in a while.

I thought the crew switches with you from ship to ship, just like the cargo?

Or is that an incorrect assumption?

I thought the crew switches with you from ship to ship, just like the cargo?

Or is that an incorrect assumption?
IDK what happens if the ship you switch to has less crew capacity, maybe they just go unassigned. Or I might have unassigned vasco myself just forgot about it.

I've kept him assigned to the ship but that walking scrapheap never gets beyond it aside from when it auto-populates at the lodge.

Wow! Something tells me that Vasco has watched Saturn 3 one too many times.

and this one where the poster said the logged out for the night and left a passenger alone with it and come the next morning when they logged back in . . .

I need more room to assign crew...

Or apparently we make bases for that sort of stuff?

I need more room to assign crew...

Or apparently we make bases for that sort of stuff?
You can assign crew to your ship or outposts. But first you need a pool of people who are willing to work for you.

Become a Patron!
Back