Razer Blade 16 x Automobili Lamborghini Edition Features 13th Gen Intel Core i9 HX Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Laptop GPU, World’s First D...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Razer has announced that the Razer Blade 16 x Automobili Lamborghini Edition will be available for purchase from Razer.com and at select RazerStores exclusively in the U.S. beginning September 23, 2023, at 9 A.M. PST for $4,999.99. Unveiled during today's Razer Con 2023 event, this is a new high-performance gaming laptop from the company that was developed in collaboration with the Italian sports car maker, featuring a custom CNC-milled chassis, 13th Gen Intel Core i9 HX 24C/32T processor with 5.5 GHz clock speed, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 laptop GPU, dual-mode UHD+ 120 Hz and FHD+ 240 Hz 16:10 Mini-LED display (a world's first), and other premium features. Only 150 units of the Razer Blade 16 x Automobili Lamborghini Edition will be available, according to Razer.

See full article...

That chassis for people who really love Lambo is probably adding 1200 to the cost.

I admit that I love everything about this but its price. Oh well.

Become a Patron!
Back