Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Reveals Adidas Footwear Collection and New Trailer of Peter and Miles Teaming Up against Venom

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Adidas has announced that it has partnered with Marvel, Sony Interactive Entertainment, and Insomniac Games to launch a new collection of training footwear and apparel inspired by Marvel's Spider-Man 2, available to purchase from October 20 via the adidas app, online, in stores, and in select retailers. Some of the products from this new collection, which depicts the moment Peter Parker's Advanced Suit is overtaken by the Venom symbiote, appears to be available already through Adidas' online shop, while select items, such as the Ultra 4D Advanced sneakers, can be obtained ahead of their official release by select PlayStation Plus members who sign up for adiClub, according to Marvel.com's announcement. Complementing the drop is a new trailer for Marvel's Spider-Man 2 that shows Venom fighting Peter and Miles, as well as an unmasked Spider-Man that looks awfully similar to Tom Holland.

See full article...

Are there are adults who want to walk around in shoes like this? Or will this only be available in children's sizes?

As an adult, I wouldn't wear these, except maybe as part of a Halloween costume, but as a kid/teenager I was nerdy enough to have been interested. I think an all-black Venom-type web design could look pretty awesome though.

Become a Patron!
Back