Ahsoka Season 2 Is Still Being Considered at Lucasfilm, Sources Suggest

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
What's Thrawn going to do on Dathomir? Are Ahsoka and Sabine trapped on Peridea forever? Is Shin going to turn to the light side? How long is Baylan going to stand on that cliff? Ahsoka fans fear that these questions won't be answered any time soon, with Disney having labeled last night's eighth and final episode of Ahsoka season one as a "series" rather than "season" finale, but wait, there may be some hope yet, as Deadline has revealed that Lucasfilm is still open to a second season of its latest Star Wars series. While "nothing is locked yet," the publication claims to have heard that Ahsoka season two is "more of a reality" in a conversation about what's coming next from show creator Dave Filoni, which sounds an awful lot like Ahsoka's adventures are far from over on Disney+. It's unclear who would play Baylan in a second season, however, as the Dark Jedi's actor, Ray Stevenson, died on May 21, 2023.

See full article...

We watched the season finale last night and at best, had mixed feelings about it and the series as a whole. We really wanted to like this series and are big fans of Filoni but just couldn't get fully engaged by this show. It looks like SW, sounds, like SW but, for us, doesn't quite feel like SW. It's like the carob of SW.

So often the cast seemed uninspired or not quite grasping the scope of their roles or a scene and neither of us liked how Sabine was portrayed. I still stand by my complaints for the first two episodes but was able to start watching from 4 on. Sadly, if I had to, I could probably rewatch Book of Boba Fett before going through this again. Still need to watch Andor.

Disney is not getting better at making Star Wars, it's like they don't even want to. They have their seal clapping fans who will cheer at everything like it is the next coming of christ, only to forget about it in a week. You can tell the same joke to these people every time you meet them and they'll still believe it is new.

Andor is probably the best thing they made, but it is still not star wars. Apart from that they produced two seasons of the mandalorian that was mediocre. Everything outside of these 3 seasons they made does more to damage the brand than anything else.

Become a Patron!
Back