HP Launches World’s Only Moveable All-In-One PC, with Integrated Handle and Kickstand Feet

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Can all-in-one PCs on today's market be moved? Apparently not, as HP has launched the HP Envy Move, a new PC that is being marketed by the company as being the "world's only moveable" all-in-one PC. The new PC, which is available now from $899.99 at HP.com and Best Buy, features a 23.8-inch QHD (2560 x 1440) touchscreen and integrated handle, allowing it to be easily moved around like a briefcase, while kickstand feets can also be found for quick and easy placement. Configuration options include up to an Intel Core i5-1335U processor, up to 16 GB of LPDDR5 memory, and a 1 TB PCIe 4x4 NVMe TLC M.2 SSD.

See full article...

Luggable . . .2023 edition.

Meanwhile, I've still got my old 18.4" MSI GT80 Titan that's pretty much the same but has enough storage options to act as a mobile server (4x NVMe slots with 2x hardware RAID controllers, and 2x SATA III slots).

On the flipside, I've been eyeing some 18" laptops with RTX 4080 (mobile) GPUs. Some half-decent things out there right now in the $2K range.

Become a Patron!
Back