Assassin’s Creed Mirage Lets Players Become a Master Assassin in Baghdad for $49.99

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Ubisoft has announced that Assassin’s Creed Mirage is now available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Amazon Luna, as well as Windows PC through the Epic Games Store and the Ubisoft Store, and not only that, the game is priced at $49.99. This is $10 cheaper than what the franchise's previous mainline installment, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, launched for back in November 2020 on similar platforms. According to a new feature that Ubisoft published today to celebrate the launch of the game from Ubisoft Bordeaux, Assassin's Creed Mirage takes place between Assassin’s Creed Origins (2017) and Assassin's Creed Valhalla, telling the tale of how Basim Ibn Is’haq, who was first introduced in Valhalla, went from being a young thief to a Master Assassin in the medieval Middle East, or, more specifically, ninth-century Baghdad. Assassin's Creed Mirage, which has garnered pretty favorable reviews thus far, is also available on NVIDIA GeForce NOW.

See full article...

Well, when you have a stale product, you might as well try to lowball the price to shift it.
This is not looking good:

produce.png

I'll probably play it when I get through my big release backlog.... that includes cp2077.

That literally doesn't make any sense, why would you add denuvo after an unprotected exe is already out? Are you hungry for bad press? Is it insider trading? WTH?

Become a Patron!
Back