Acer Launches SpatialLabs View Pro 27 Display with Glasses-Free Stereoscopic 3D and AI-Powered Sound Technology

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Acer has announced that the SpatialLabs View Pro 27 (ASV27-2P) will be available for purchase in Q1 2024. Described by Acer as being its most advanced glasses-free stereoscopic 3D display to date, the ASV27-2P is the company's first 27-inch display to feature SpatialLabs technology, enabling users to experience the wonders of 3D without the need for annoying glasses. Specifications and features of the SpatialLabs View Pro 27 include a 4K UHD panel that supports both 2D and 3D modes, allowing users to switch between 2D and 3D stereoscopic views, as well as a 160 Hz refresh rate, 400 nits of brightness, Delta E<2 color accuracy, HDMI 2.1/DP 2.0/USB Type-C ports, and a detachable hood. Users will also find Acer's new Immerse Audio system, which is said to offer AI-powered sound.

See full article...

Pretty sure this is the one I read about around a month or so ago and will go for ~$4K, so unfortunately I can't afford it. Coincidentally while looking for a laptop I found one of the Spactial Labs 3D laptops on fleabay for the same price (15-inch). Hopefully, in a few years, the prices for these things will drop, assuming they're still around and then I'll be able to pick one up.

Become a Patron!
Back