Rumor: NVIDIA Planning GeForce RTX 4080/4070 SUPER GPUs, including GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Which branding does NVIDIA like better, Ti, or SUPER? New rumors that have hit the web today would suggest that the company can't really decide, as hongkongxing2020, an account that has been said to have a decent record of hardware leaks, has claimed that the company is preparing new GeForce RTX 4080 SUPER and GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER graphics cards, with one model going so far as to combine both brandings. This particular model will supposedly be the GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER Ti, according to the aforementioned leaker. NVIDIA first introduced the SUPER branding as part of its GeForce RTX 20 Series in 2019, but the naming failed to make its way to the Ampere generation.

See full article...

Hmm. I almost had myself talked into a $550 Gigabyte 4070.... the TI is $800+. One wonders where the "Super" will land.

Does this mean higher prices again?
I mean an 800$ 4070TI is already crazy.... and the difference between it and the 4080 is already small.
This needs to be a straight up replacement at same $$$ IMHO, but some how I doubt it will be.

Become a Patron!
Back