Gran Turismo 7 Spec II Update 1.40 Adds a Four-Player Split-Screen Mode, Seven New Cars, Snow Track, and More

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Polyphony Digital has launched its Gran Turismo 7 Spec II Update 1.40 which has added new cars, a new track, and a host of new features. The NHRA-banned Dodge Challenger SRT Demon '18, which is capable of 0-62 Mph in 2.3ms, along with its iconic 1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi are among the newly added cars bringing GT7's current car count to 483. "Lake Louise" is a new snow track in Canada featuring six layouts where players can take winter weather conditions. Up to four players can now compete in a new split-screen mode on the PlayStation 5. Many more features and changes have also been made including new circuits, photo upgrades, circuits, conversations with car designers, menus, and more.

See full article...

Unless you're a playstation owner... I don't think this game has the traction in the community it once did. It's like making 9 more star wars movies because people have fond memories of the first few.

GT7's single-player campaign is f*cked, the always-online requirement is f*cked, and GT as a series has kinda sucked for a while. I don't own a PS5, but even if I did, GT7 will be the first in the series (aside from GT4) that I won't ever bother with. I'm done.

Become a Patron!
Back