Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred DLC Announced at BlizzCon 2023

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Blizzard Entertainment has announced its first expansion for Diablo IV titled Vessel of Hatred, set to arrive in late 2024. Details for expansion were revealed yesterday during the opening ceremony of BlizzCon 2023 where Rod Ferguson (production manager) and production directors Tiffany Wat and Chris Wilson, shared how players will enter a new jungle-covered, swamp-like region called Nahantu. The DLC will continue the story begun in the main campaign as players learn more about Mephisto's sinister plans for Sanctuary. Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred will also see the introduction of a new class to the franchise along with new foes. Blizzard has said that it will share more about the upcoming expansion in the summer of 2024.

See full article...

Nice to see.

The world seems well planned in terms of story/events.

Still waiting for Direct Storage and other enhancements.

I don't know if I care any more... I really hate the paid season thing and if I had known that was their plan before I wouldn't have purchased the higher end set. My fault for being uninformed.

There was a free demo weekend last weekend, I DLed it and gave it a shot. It looked pretty, but it didn't hook me.

I cant decide between D4 and New world. been splitting my time between those and COH.

Season can be played 100% for free. No money required. What you can pay for is an enhanced list of costume/emote type unlocks. Some are free some you need to pay the $10 or $15 which with what these kinds of costume pieces cost is a deal. You can also pay for easy mode and fast unlocks.

I cant decide between D4 and New world. been splitting my time between those and COH.

Season can be played 100% for free. No money required. What you can pay for is an enhanced list of costume/emote type unlocks. Some are free some you need to pay the $10 or $15 which with what these kinds of costume pieces cost is a deal. You can also pay for easy mode and fast unlocks.
Except for that pesky $70 box fee...

1699311409666.png

Become a Patron!
Back