Blizzard Announces Three New World of Warcraft Expansions: The War Within, Midnight, and The Last Titan

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
It's been nearly 19 years since World of Warcraft originally launched, but the MMORPG doesn't seem to be ending any time soon. During this weekend's BlizzCon 2023 event, Blizzard announced that World of Warcraft will now be getting not one, not two, but at least three more expansions in the form of World of Warcraft: The War Within, World of Warcraft: Midnight, and World of Warcraft: The Last Titan. These expansions are part of a brand-new story arc dubbed The Worldsoul Saga, a new epic that Blizzard has developed to bring players to a new continent called Khaz Algar, featuring an ancient civilization that rises to power from beneath the surface of the planet. Blizzard also revealed that World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Classic, the Classic version of the 2010 expansion that reintroduced Warcraft II's Deathwing the Destroyer and bumped the player level from 80 to 85, will be available in 2024.

See full article...

See I mean, this feels all the world like a pure money grab.

As long as they are better then the terrible dragonflight

And dragonflgiht was such a marked improvement over the previous ones.

Who TF is still playing this game after 19 years?

me, although not that much currently ( in part due to my vision issues) I found the "new" stuff this expac to suck donkeyballs, the revamped proffesions are a pira, the work orders are useless and hardly used, and the new flightmechanic is the worst thing ever as your flight range is extremely limited and you can'(t use standard flying mounts.

To think that everyone wanted a piece of this pie until they figured out it takes real effort. Even blizz tried to short it for a while. Right now I'm very much MEH about the next expansion. But... I know me... I'll probably end up getting it regardless.

Become a Patron!
Back