Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire Teaser Trailer Shows Venkman, Stantz, and Zeddemore Back in New York

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Is it possible for Bill Murray to look any more bored and tired than he did in 2021's Ghostbusters: Afterlife? Could be, as Sony Pictures has released the first teaser trailer for its next Ghostbusters film, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire, confirming the return of all of the surviving Ghostbusters (RIP, Harold Ramis/Spengler), including what appears to be a Murray who probably needed some level of convincing to be there.

See full article...

The 2021 one - ok, it was a nice nostalgia piece.

This one - I dunno. Looks not very good so far.

I'd say that Murray looks bored and tired in just about anything these days. He hasn't exactly had a reputation as the happiest person in recent years.

Is it possible for Bill Murray to look any more bored and tired than he did in 2021's Ghostbusters: Afterlife? Could be, as Sony Pictures has released the first teaser trailer for its next Ghostbusters film, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire, confirming the return of all of the surviving Ghostbusters (RIP, Harold Ramis/Spengler), including what appears to be a Murray who probably needed some level of convincing to be there.

See full article...
It looks more like a disaster movie than a ghostbusters movie. The last one was ok, don't think they can pull it off again, we'll see.

That's a big nope for me. I found Afterlife to be barely watchable and it looks like they're turning Paul Rudd and the kids into the next gen Ghostbusters.

That's a big nope for me. I found Afterlife to be barely watchable and it looks like they're turning Paul Rudd and the kids into the next gen Ghostbusters.
Well that was kind of the idea behind the last movie. That's pretty much been what the third movie was supposed to be for more than a decade. The actors who played the original Ghostbusters (and their characters) are way too old to be running around doing that kind of thing.

Become a Patron!
Back