AI Startup Eternity.ac Is Enabling Its Users to Live Forever by Creating Digital Clones of Themselves

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
AI has been in the news a lot in 2023 and now AI startup Eternity.ac is providing a service where folks can use it to create digital clones of themselves. From self driving vehicles to search engines and personal assistants, to just about every kind of niche pitch for business optimizations, and even PC cooling, there seems to be no limit in the was folks are seeking to apply AI functionality into our lives these days. Given all this, why not take it a step further and use it to make a copy of yourself? Well, now you can using Eternity.ac and live forever by creating a digital clone.

See full article...

I admit, I have a bit of an offbeat, sometimes dark, sense of humor. It just occurred to me that someone could potentially revive celebrity death match by using this with avatars created using this. It would take some work to adjust it but could be pretty funny, at least until our robot overlords take over and get revenge.

Become a Patron!
Back