GELID Solutions Launches Its Easy-Apply, User-Friendly, HeatPhase Ultra Phase Change Thermal Interface Material

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
GELID Solutions has launched its latest thermal interface solution which is designed to make it easier for folks to protect their AMD or Intel processors. GELID has been working on reducing the challenges of apply thermal interface material to CPUs and their cooling solutions and its HeatPhase Ultra takes things a step further by being ultra-durable and non-curing, non-electrically conductive, and user friendly. It has a density of 2.8+/- 0.2g.cm³ and thermal conductivity of 8.5W/mk. GELID provides a 2-year warranty and it is available for $9.50 (Intel) or $10.00 (AMD) processors.

See full article...

These new TIM solutions are pretty neat not gonna lie. Something like this won't experience liquid metal FLOW either. ;)

Looking forward to seeing some articles around the actual implementation and use of this stuff. :)

I have to admit that I'm tempted to order one or two but at the moment I just don't have a need for any. The big trick is going to have to remember about them when I do plan an upgrade down the road but that could be a few years.

Looking forward to seeing some articles around the actual implementation and use of this stuff.
I don't know for sure but I suspect that some of the coolers that come with paste already installed might be using this.

Oh I missed the bus here. I thought at first this was a sold TIM not another paste. I see now it's a paste with a unique applicator. Nice.

I'd be interested in seeing a review of this if anyone could get their hands on it. It looks a bit thick (like most thermal TIM stickers do), but that doesn't necessarily mean it can't perform well.

Become a Patron!
Back