Turtle Beach Announces The Stealth Ultra, Its First-Ever Wireless Gaming Controller for Xbox and PC

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
PC and Xbox owners have sleek-looking new controllers for gaming to check out as Turtle Beach announces the Stealth Ultra. The Stealth Ultra is Turtle Beach's first wireless controller with connectivity via Bluetooth or 2.4 GHz using its proprietary anti-lag technology. Turtle Beach includes a rapid charge dock for the Stealth Ultra which has a battery that can be used for up to 30 hours before needing a recharge which can be done in just 2 hours, when the dock is plugged in via a USB 3.0 high-speed port. Hall effect thumbsticks featuring internal magnets provide high-resolution signaling for smoother control and no drifting. A built-in full-color display can be configured for social media notifications, controller configurations and modes, audio enhancements, RGB lighting, and more, with up to 10 profiles. A travel bag and two extra thumbsticks are included. Pre-orders are up for $199.99 and it will launch on December 15.

See full article...

They are going to need to sponsor some esports teams and get some great results using their controllers before I would even THINK about getting one.

They are going to need to sponsor some esports teams and get some great results using their controllers before I would even THINK about getting one.
Just curious. Do they have a bad rep for controllers? Never used one myself so I don't know. I've been using MS Xbox controllers for most of the last decade, or more at this point.

Just curious. Do they have a bad rep for controllers? Never used one myself so I don't know. I've been using MS Xbox controllers for most of the last decade, or more at this point.
They have a rep for Roland sound cards and headphones. All of these over products are just milking the name. They need to prove themselves.

Do they have a bad rep for controllers?
They don't really have a rep for controllers PERIOD because they are not a company known for controllers, and are not supposed to be making controllers. If it's not a piece of equipment related to audio, they shouldn't be making it. And even then they are decades out of their comfort zone.

Become a Patron!
Back