Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga Gets Its First Trailer Showing Anna Taylor-Joy Surviving the Wastelands and Encountering Immortan Joe

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Warner Bros. Pictures has released its first trailer for George Romero's Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga featuring Anna Taylor-Joy and Chris Hemsworth. The next installment is set to hit theaters in the U.S. on May 24, 2024, while debuting internationally two days before. Anna Taylor-Joy takes on the role first introduced in 2015's Mad Max: Fury Road where the 30-year-old iconic franchise was rebooted with Charlize Theron first portraying the new character. This time around the prequel delves into Furiosa's abduction and her quest to find her way back home.

See full article...

Is this supposed to be an animated movie? I mean if not then this must be one of the most horrid VFX jobs ever. Shame as the CGI in Fury Road was great.

Also, I have noticed this a few times now, but I'm pretty sure studios now write fake comments with chatgpt to feing excitement. The "top" comments don't sound genuine at all, no real human excited about a movie writes like this, they are dry, precisely hitting specific talking points.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back