MONTECH Unveils KING 95 and KING 95 PRO Mid-Tower Curved PC Cases with Adjustable Fan Bracket and Interchangeable Front Panels

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
MONTECH has unveiled its KING 95 and KING 95 PRO PC cases featuring options for both style, customization, and optimal cooling. The KING series supports from Mini-ITX to ATX form factors, with clearance for up to 420mm GPUs. An industrial-grade curved 4mm tempered glass panel adds a touch of elegance but when things get hot it can be swapped out for a mesh panel for optimal air flow. MONTECH has also patented an adjustable side fan bracket for further cooling optimization along with support for up to 360mm AIO on the top, and/or 240mm AIO on the side, of the case and up to a 175mm tall CPU cooling tower.

See full article...

You know what I want. I want a big effing case where the top and bottom can be swapped so I can change the orientation of the case. And the I/O panel on the front can be flipped. Every case out there today has a window on the left side (when facing the case) and I don't see many that have a right hand window. My PC is on the left. Hence one of the reasons I don't care about flashy lights or pretty parts.

You know what I want. I want a big effing case where the top and bottom can be swapped so I can change the orientation of the case. And the I/O panel on the front can be flipped. Every case out there today has a window on the left side (when facing the case) and I don't see many that have a right hand window. My PC is on the left. Hence one of the reasons I don't care about flashy lights or pretty parts.
Lian Li O11-D Evo.

be quiet should have what you want https://www.bequiet.com/en/case/4425

I have used those dual chamber cases, but I keep coming back to my 7000D/X case. Just can't beat a full tower IMO.

Lian Li O11-D Evo.
I can vouch for this one. I built my latest system in it. The first came with busted glass, but Amazon took it back and replaced it with one that is whole. Not all the options are clearly explained in the manual. I have two 360 AIOs (CPU and GPU, top and side, respectively) and an EATX motherboard. I also bought the expanded USB hubs for the bottom to give more access flexibility due to where I have it located.

My only quibble is that, while they claim the case is EATX compatible, the motherboard slightly overhangs the side AIO. The EATX is just wide enough that the plugs with wires overlap in front of the side fans by about 40% fan diameter or so. Lian Li's marketing department probably stretched the truth a bit (for a certain set of build assumptions).

There's plenty of room for extra fans on the bottom and back, and a nice removable hard drive cage behind the motherboard and above the power supply. Some pass-through wire routing can get cramped but can be achieved with determination.

YMMV

@Ditchinit, that's pretty much my summary for the older O11-D XL. Large, but somehow slightly cramped, and 'stretching' the definition of EATX compatible. I will say that EATX isn't really a standard beyond 'deeper than ATX, but no taller', and the boards do fit - but the overhang is a real pain there.

@Ditchinit, that's pretty much my summary for the older O11-D XL. Large, but somehow slightly cramped, and 'stretching' the definition of EATX compatible. I will say that EATX isn't really a standard beyond 'deeper than ATX, but no taller', and the boards do fit - but the overhang is a real pain there.

The value is the flexibility in how you initially build it. I don't know how often people rebuild their cases after the first. Maybe some do for a change of pace, I don't know. Rebuilding is very possible with this case provided all the extra parts are kept. It is well engineered, and perhaps maybe a bit over engineered in some ways. Everything fit well, and while I only built mine in one configuration, I would expect everything to fit well in the other configuration, too.

Become a Patron!
Back