Horizon Forbidden West: Complete Edition PC on Track for Early 2024 Release, Guerrilla Confirms

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
When is Guerrilla Games planning to share the release date for the PC port of Horizon Forbidden West: Complete Edition? No idea, but as part of Horizon Zero Dawn's current sale on Steam, the developer has taken the time to assure fans that the definitive port of the sequel, which PlayStation revealed in September, hasn't been delayed and will be available in "early 2024."

See full article...

After suffering through the first one on console, you bet your @ss I've been waiting for the PC version for this sequel. Although the release date doesn't matter so much to me, cuz I still have to wait until the game hits a very good sale price. It's been at least as low as $30 on PS5 so I won't even consider buying the game until it is that price, or more likely well below that. But yeah after the first game came to PC I said I was NOT gonna play another game in the series on console ever again. The game requires way the f*ck too much precision aiming and accurate shots. I can't do that sh1t with a controller.

After suffering through the first one on console, you bet your @ss I've been waiting for the PC version for this sequel. Although the release date doesn't matter so much to me, cuz I still have to wait until the game hits a very good sale price. It's been at least as low as $30 on PS5 so I won't even consider buying the game until it is that price, or more likely well below that. But yeah after the first game came to PC I said I was NOT gonna play another game in the series on console ever again. The game requires way the f*ck too much precision aiming and accurate shots. I can't do that sh1t with a controller.
Same for me, I broke at least two controllers suffering through the first game on console. Never again. And not just for this series, but any game.
I can't say I've been waiting for this at the edge of my seat. In hindsight HZD was a good looking, but ultimately uninspired and badly paced game, neither the world nor the characters sucked me in. I'd be more interested in a Mass Effect Andromeda sequel than this one.

And their double dipping shenanigans don't impress me much so if they try to sell the game for more than the current price of the console version, they can pound sand. There are games that I skipped due to the price. It's not that I can't afford it, it is my sense of fairness.

Become a Patron!
Back