Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace Has Been Rated for PS5 and PS4 Ahead of Its Release for PS Plus Classics

Dude after Jedi Fallen order and Jedi Survivor... I DGAF about this game. Re do the game with this modern engine. I don't need my rose colored glasses shattered. Ok except for Gauntlet.. I want an online gauntlet game I can play with my friends where the silly wizard can shoot the food.

Dude after Jedi Fallen order and Jedi Survivor... I DGAF about this game. Re do the game with this modern engine. I don't need my rose colored glasses shattered. Ok except for Gauntlet.. I want an online gauntlet game I can play with my friends where the silly wizard can shoot the food.
Wizard need food ;) :D

Ok except for Gauntlet.
Wizard is about to die.

Funny you should mention that as I've also been thinking about that game a lot lately. I got the remake from a few years back and while not horrible it still isn't as fun. From the arcades to the the N64 with friends, a lot of good memories there.

Yeah, in regards to this game, thas was the era that drove me over the edge with D&D, SW, and ST games. So much junk that I bought into back then only to regret it. Not too long after I quit buying franchise games altogether. I loved Rogue Squadron, Demolition, Bounty Hunter, and the Battlefront Games and that was pretty much it. Spent hours watching friends play KOTOR and such but never got them but I did think were cool.

Become a Patron!
Back