Alan Wake 2: “The Final Draft” Update Is Now Available, Bringing New Game Plus, a New Ending, and Nightmare Difficulty to Remedy’s First Surv...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Remedy Entertainment has announced that "The Final Draft," a new update for Alan Wake 2 that brings New Game Plus, a Nightmare Difficulty level, and more to the Finnish developer's first survival horror game, is now available for those who want to brave the shadows of Bright Falls and the Dark Place again.

See full article...

Geeze I'm glad I didn't dive in to burn through the game. Same with BG 3 (though I have many hours in it.) Now I know to just wait. lol.

Since I usually take years to get around to games, waiting ends up helping me out a ton. Game updates, patches, lower prices, etc.
Yep, it often really is the best path these days. I got lucky and got a code for this with the new laptop. I just redeemed it last night after reading @Brent_Justice latest review. More than likely this game will become more of a benchmark tool for me until I really feel like digging into it.

Become a Patron!
Back