FSP Shows Off New Lineup Including Its CANNON PRO 2500W 80 Plus Platinum ATX 3.1 PSU Featuring Four 12V-2×6 PCIe Gen 5 Connectors

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
FSP showed off its new 2024 product line which includes cases and power supplies but its Kaiju-sized CANNON PRO is getting all the attention. FSP's CANNON PRO line has consistently been the company's premier maximum wattage PSU with models usually in the 2000 watt range (as pictured above) but it did debut a 2500W variant at Computex 2023. It is now readying another variant that has been upgraded to the ATX 3.1 standard and also features four of the new 12V-2x6 PCIe Gen 5 connectors which replace the infamous 12VHPWR connector. GEEKNETIC was lucky enough to get a peek at it, plus FSP's new range of power supplies which are broken up into three tiers going from entry-level and mainstream to high-end. The CANNON PRO is, of course, in the high-end bracket.

See full article...

2500 watt?? Do I need a 220 outlet to power it? WTF is that?! I mean I KNOW what it is... but it is also alien to me.

2500 watt?? Do I need a 220 outlet to power it? WTF is that?! I mean I KNOW what it is... but it is also alien to me.
Nah, just plug it using the new 120VHPWR plug using power from 4 NEMA 5-15 receptacles. Now with 5% less melting.

Become a Patron!
Back