Saints Row Remake Is Available for Free on Epic Games Store until December 31

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Volition's final game, the Saints Row remake, is presently available to grab for free on the Epic Games Store until December 31. Released in 2022 this Saints Row game ended up being the final nail in Volition's coffin as the studio was closed down in September 2023 after becoming a part of Embracer Group. The Saints Row remake launched, like so many other games, in a questionable state where many were quick to point out its many bugs. To Volition's credit, it did attempt to patch up the game and (according to DSOG), released three patches that provided over 400 bug fixes.

See full article...

Nabbed... for no money... maybe I'll get bored enough to give it a shot.

Nabbed... for no money... maybe I'll get bored enough to give it a shot.
I'm just honest with myself. I won't ever fire it up and give it a shot so there isn't much point in getting it. That's why I don't get suckered into the big Steam sales where you buy a ton of mediocre to bad games on the cheap. I do not spend money on games I don't intend to actually play and I typically don't buy any game unless I have an active desire to play it ASAP.

I'm just honest with myself. I won't ever fire it up and give it a shot so there isn't much point in getting it. That's why I don't get suckered into the big Steam sales where you buy a ton of mediocre to bad games on the cheap. I do not spend money on games I don't intend to actually play and I typically don't buy any game unless I have an active desire to play it ASAP.
Yea but all this one is until such time as I decide to play it.... is a entry in a database that cost me 0 dollars and a click. I already have the EGS on my system so meh...

Yea but all this one is until such time as I decide to play it.... is a entry in a database that cost me 0 dollars and a click. I already have the EGS on my system so meh...
I have the Epic Games Store on my system as well.

The EGS is already not even for free category for me. But this game is not even if they pay me category.

Become a Patron!
Back