Rumored Leaked Images and Specs for MSI’s CLAW Gaming Handheld Appear Online

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
It only took a day for rumored leaked images and specs for MSI's unreleased gaming handheld to appear online. MSI teased its new Steam Deck and ASUS ROG Ally competitor on social media earlier this week and alleged GeekBench scores appear to detail the upcoming portable gaming device. While the scores and specs do appear to be legitimate it should always be noted that faked benchmark scores/specs have surfaced in the past for other technology which is something that should always be taken into consideration when viewing "leaked" scores for unreleased tech. That being said, this information appears to be accurate.

See full article...

I think this will happen. Everyone and their dog wants to jump into the mobile gaming sector these days so it only makes sense that MSI would too since they do have plenty of resources for doing so. The real question is the final specs and price.

IDK how can anyone focus on gaming when out and about. I can't even read a book on a train. I start feeling uneasy due to the loss of awareness of my surroundings.

IDK how can anyone focus on gaming when out and about.
I got robbed well over a decade ago, and one of the things taken was my modded DS Lite. After that I stopped taking handheld consoles out of the house. I never really used handheld consoles away from home after my school days anyways (well that's not true, I played at work back in the 2000s).

I can't even read a book on a train.
I can't read, watch videos, or play video games in any moving ground vehicle, or else I get really sick.

I think this will happen. Everyone and their dog wants to jump into the mobile gaming sector these days so it only makes sense that MSI would too since they do have plenty of resources for doing so. The real question is the final specs and price.
Well the product might, the specs read like fantasy to me anyway.

Well, turns out the specs are real after all but it also looks like there might be different CPU configurations with "up to Intel 155H" which is the one mentioned in the leak. Price isn't bad and now we just need real reviews but at a glance, I tip my hat to MSI and Intel for what looks like an impressive device.

Become a Patron!
Back