Master Chief Returns In Halo the Series: Season 2 Trailer

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Paramount has shared the first official trailer for Halo: Season 2, offering a first look at what Master Chief (Pablo Schreiber) will be up against in the next part of the streaming series inspired by Bungie and 343 Industries' popular science-fiction shooter. The show will begin streaming soon, in early February, exclusively on Paramount+.

See full article...

I watched like 2 or 3 episodes of season 1. Maybe 4 episodes. That was about as far as I could get.

I watched like 2 or 3 episodes of season 1. Maybe 4 episodes. That was about as far as I could get.
I watched the full season and its better than I expected, its kind of slow on the first episodes but it does pick up.

I don't know a single person who attempted to watch this nonsense who thought it was anything other than absolute garbage.

I don't know a single person who attempted to watch this nonsense who thought it was anything other than absolute garbage.
I watched Season 1 hearing it was a total **** show. However, it turned out to be better than I expected. That being said, I do not care for how the Master Chief was generally handled as a character. They made him ****ing emo. His balls don't drop until almost the last episode.

I watched Season 1 hearing it was a total **** show. However, it turned out to be better than I expected. That being said, I do not care for how the Master Chief was generally handled as a character. They made him ****ing emo. His balls don't drop until almost the last episode.
Yea it's like casting Tom Cruise as Reacher. A choice I never understood.

Yea it's like casting Tom Cruise as Reacher. A choice I never understood.
I never knew how odd a choice that was until I saw the Amazon show and learned how the character was described in the novels.

I also thought S1 got better by the end but it's also one of those shows, like most Disney and Amazon series, that we never felt a desire to go back and watch again either. I've never even put real time into playing Halo but I enough from fans that MC wasn't even really close to being right other than the armor. I do miss Red vs Blue though.

Edit: We'll still check this out when it airs but can't guarantee we'll make it through the whole season.

I never knew how odd a choice that was until I saw the Amazon show and learned how the character was described in the novels.
Many people didn't question Tom Cruise (who I think did an ok job) as Reacher, until they saw the Amazon series.

Become a Patron!
Back