Indiana Jones and the Great Circle Revealed: First-Person Adventure Game from Bethesda and MachineGames Features the Face, but Not Voice, of Harris...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Bethesda and MachineGames have officially unveiled Indiana Jones and the Great Circle, a new single-player FPS inspired by the Lucasfilm film franchise that sees Harrison Ford's iconic character back on a new adventure set during the year 1937—right between the events depicted in the Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) and The Last Crusade (1989) film.

See full article...

I like the look and even though it's not his voice I think the actor they got does sound like him. The problem is that this is Bethesda and TH's name is there right off the drop and I'm tired of spending money on Bethesda games I stop playing after a few hours or weeks. I know they've got a huge fanbase so this game will likely do well and I hope they enjoy it but I'm not biting unless there's a demo to hook me or I wait however many years for a huge discount. That or something causes me to change my mind and on that note . . .

I've got a couple of the Wolfenstein games free from Epic so maybe I'll dive into them at some point just to see how MachineGames style is and if I like them enough that might change my mind on this.

I've got a couple of the Wolfenstein games free from Epic so maybe I'll dive into them at some point just to see how MachineGames style is and if I like them enough that might change my mind on this.
Those have been hit-or-miss with me. The New Order was pretty good, and I enjoyed The Old Blood as well. But I thought The New Colossus was garbage (and a waste of idTech 6). Youngblood was pretty "meh", but I had more fun with it than TNC. I still would like them to try making a 3rd main game, and this time really do it right. But I'm interested to see where they go with this new IJ game. I'm just concerned about Todd Howard's name being in there, like you said. Wondering what type of game this is going to be. Looks quite different from something like their Wolfenstein games.

Become a Patron!
Back