Palworld Achieves New Sales Record in Just 4 Days and Now Has Over 2 Million Concurrent Players on Steam

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Update: Minutes after this story was posted the player count crossed over the 2 million mark.

As Palworld achieves yet another sales record in just a matter of days it is also on the verge of crossing another milestone. The momentum for the new game does not seem to slowing down, much, and Pocketpair CEO Takuro Mizobe is making sure everyone knows about it. Mizobe's latest tweet announces that over 6 million copies have been sold in just 4 days. This continues a meteoric sales trend that began when 2 million copies had been sold on its first day of release.

See full article...

Last edited:
Uhh? What is this?

A cross between Pokemon, Animal Crossing and Fortnite?

I.. I don't think it's for me.

I'm not interested in fortnite, I'm not interested in pokemon, which means I'm not interested in this squared.

I hate that this is on PC, because it incentivizes the corporate bobbleheads to chase trends like this instead of making proper, quality games.

I'm not into this either but I'm tracking, just a bit, due to how quickly it's been selling and getting players. Basically, just the latest 'thing' but it kind of came out of nowhere. Even though we have floods of similar mobile/indie games it's always a surprise to me which one ends up being a breakout hit.

Become a Patron!
Back