MSI and SEGA Team Up to Bundle Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth with Select Z790 Motherboards in a New Limited Promotion

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
MSI and SEGA have teamed up for a new promotion that includes the latest Like a Dragon game with select Z790 motherboards until February 26. Eligible Z790 motherboards include MEG Z790 GODLIKE MAX, MEG Z790 ACE MAX, MPG Z790 CARBON WIFI II, MPG Z790 EDGE TI MAX WIFI, and MAG Z790 TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI models. These LGA 1700 socket boards support Intel Core 12th, 13th, and 14th Gen Processors, DDR5 memory, and PCIe Gen 5.0. Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth was released on January 25 and is a direct sequel to Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name.

See full article...

I've not even heard of these Like a Dragon games. They must be big over seas.

Just watched the trailer for it. Yea it's for over seas... and it's everything that the new Saints Row should have been.

Last edited:
Yeah, I only began hearing about them about a year or so ago but evidently pretty big overseas. This latest one is doing pretty well on steam. A few complaints here and there but overall doing well. I'm sure MSI's Dragon logo played a factor in this promotion though.

Become a Patron!
Back