A New Burnout Game Could Be on the Horizon as Need for Speed Developer Teases Fans on Social Media

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
A new Burnout game could be right around the corner as developers from one of the last games are tempting fans with a new post. Stellar Entertainment, who has worked on Need for Speed: Unbound, Need for Speed Remastered, and Burnout Paradise: Remastered, has posted a cryptic message that could signal it is working on another Burnout game now. The last non-remastered game to be released was in 2008 which, in turn, ended up becoming the project that Stellar Entertainment worked on with the 10th-anniversary edition of Paradise that was released in 2018. Their post jokingly says, "POV: YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE REAR ENDED" while also adding that "And the bosses *still* haven't issued any take downs!"

See full article...

What is "Need for Speed Remastered"? The original was never remastered afaik.

Stellar Entertainment is not even noteworthy enough to have a wikipedia article yet.

I don't even know why am I still looking at NFS news when the last game I consider proper NFS was released over 20 years ago.

Become a Patron!
Back