Diablo IV, Overwatch 2, and More Arrive on NVIDIA GeForce NOW

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA GeForce NOW is expanding its catalog of games today with two of Blizzard's latest titles, Diablo IV and Overwatch 2.

See full article...

Ngl I find myself looking forward to game streaming and games as a service. I might subscribe to a service soon enough I am thinking.

Ngl I find myself looking forward to game streaming and games as a service. I might subscribe to a service soon enough I am thinking.
That is a shocking admission in these parts.

I don't mind streaming services being available, and if folks want to use them - great. I just don't see when I would ever be in a position to use them given my residence and the state of our digital infrastructure. I'm thankful at least one company is out there trying, even if Elon is a clown, but it's still going to be years away from viable at the best from what I can tell.

Bottom line is that I don't want another digital mouth to feed so really not interested in another digital subscription of any kind plus I like having the further options available from my own hardware and not just what the service provides.

That is a shocking admission in these parts.

I don't mind streaming services being available, and if folks want to use them - great. I just don't see when I would ever be in a position to use them given my residence and the state of our digital infrastructure. I'm thankful at least one company is out there trying, even if Elon is a clown, but it's still going to be years away from viable at the best from what I can tell.
I wouldn't have those connectivity issues at this juncture. Things used to be marginal here but it did get upgraded, price wise, well it ain't that cheap I guess.
Honestly, I am getting tired of physical media, and console hardware itself. I am getting tired of the look! switch, swith oled now, ps5 , ps5 pro, pos Xbox and the good xbox and so on.
This coming from the guy that swore off PC gaming due to elimination of said physical media. A process that everyone embraced with extra wide open arms.
Just relatively recently yes I got a steam account ( getting the deck triggered that) along with gog, epic, the stores are just fine whatever.
But, as I game around a bit mostly the switch with its assumed physical media, sometimes deck ( though right now the deck just died ) Im just thinking, whats the point of all this. All this hardware, then more hardware for better visuals maybe.. Well in a way the hell with all this. Let them upgrade the visuals whenever they feel like it. Honestly I am perfectly satisfied with whatever visuals. Switch is crap compared to all other consoles yet perfectly fine. To me visuals have been enough for at least 10 years, even longer maybe. A good game of any kind doesn't need cutting edge visuals.
Streaming will be perfectly fine visually for me. Games as a service I have zero issues with, just like music, and video, well so too gaming whatever. Pay for the access, have the access, don't pay, well lose the access. Surely streaming will be a combo of library access and individual game access, but I am sure library access ( which I favor greatly) will grow from each different company, likely we'd end up with several services, maybe a bit less services in 10 to 15 years, like say 5 services at peak, like 3 later but all the while bye bye hardware, bye bye "owning" titles ( for me anyway, likely I'd stick with libraries offered and call it a day).
I don't know, I will be searching how things look nvidia vs ms vs sony vs amazon for streaming ( though I think sony you need sony hardware) I did some minor searching and was confused, I will search more.

I wouldn't have those connectivity issues at this juncture. Things used to be marginal here but it did get upgraded, price wise, well it ain't that cheap I guess.
Honestly, I am getting tired of physical media, and console hardware itself. I am getting tired of the look! switch, swith oled now, ps5 , ps5 pro, pos Xbox and the good xbox and so on.
This coming from the guy that swore off PC gaming due to elimination of said physical media. A process that everyone embraced with extra wide open arms.
Just relatively recently yes I got a steam account ( getting the deck triggered that) along with gog, epic, the stores are just fine whatever.
But, as I game around a bit mostly the switch with its assumed physical media, sometimes deck ( though right now the deck just died ) Im just thinking, whats the point of all this. All this hardware, then more hardware for better visuals maybe.. Well in a way the hell with all this. Let them upgrade the visuals whenever they feel like it. Honestly I am perfectly satisfied with whatever visuals. Switch is crap compared to all other consoles yet perfectly fine. To me visuals have been enough for at least 10 years, even longer maybe. A good game of any kind doesn't need cutting edge visuals.
Streaming will be perfectly fine visually for me. Games as a service I have zero issues with, just like music, and video, well so too gaming whatever. Pay for the access, have the access, don't pay, well lose the access. Surely streaming will be a combo of library access and individual game access, but I am sure library access ( which I favor greatly) will grow from each different company, likely we'd end up with several services, maybe a bit less services in 10 to 15 years, like say 5 services at peak, like 3 later but all the while bye bye hardware, bye bye "owning" titles ( for me anyway, likely I'd stick with libraries offered and call it a day).
I don't know, I will be searching how things look nvidia vs ms vs sony vs amazon for streaming ( though I think sony you need sony hardware) I did some minor searching and was confused, I will search more.
Uhhh... did you use text to speech for that post? Feels like it. Or maybe a rambling AI? I mean I'm no saint I ramble a lot... but wow. ;) All in appreciation man. :)

Become a Patron!
Back