More PlayStation Games May Be Coming to PC on Day One, as Sony President Teases “Aggressive” Plan to Improve Margins by Taking Titles Multiplat...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Sony has realized that console exclusivity isn't the most lucrative option for PlayStation anymore and that multiplatform is the better path forward for improving margins, according to new comments shared today by Hiroki Totoki, who Sony appointed as President, COO on April 1, 2023.

See full article...

Sony has realized that console exclusivity isn't the most lucrative option for PlayStation anymore and that multiplatform is the better path forward...
Took them waaaaaaaay too f*cking long to figure this out.

But yeah, keep those console exclusives coming to PC. The sooner the better (although as I said before, I don't mind waiting, cuz it takes me a long time to get around to any game most of the time, regardless of platform). I've had at least one console every generation since 2nd-gen, but it would be nice if all their exclusives were on PC, and I wouldn't need to use consoles anymore.

I'm totally fine with timed exclusives but it sure would be nice if it got down to 1 year instead of 2 or more. I don't want them to cannibalize their bread-and-butter income with the hardware but I'd like to see more, sooner.

I'm totally fine with timed exclusives but it sure would be nice if it got down to 1 year instead of 2 or more. I don't want them to cannibalize their bread-and-butter income with the hardware but I'd like to see more, sooner.
I don't mind the wait when the PC version comes with all of the DLC addon's. ;)

Yeah, let the console pheasants be the guinea pigs so it's a well polished game by the time it makes it to PC. I like.

Exactly to all of this. A year is usually enough, but 2-4 gets to be a bit much. Still happy when they do arrive though.

Become a Patron!
Back