Ghost of Tsushima PC May Be Announced This Week

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Ghost of Tsushima, Sucker Punch's critically acclaimed samurai action-adventure game, is finally headed to Windows as part of Sony's continuing effort at expanding its first-party titles to the PC platform, according to sources with @Shpeshal_Nick, co-founder of XboxEra.com and co-host of the XboxEra Podcast.

See full article...

I sure hope so, as this is one of the Sony-exclusive games we still really need to come to PC. Comes too late to help me though, my save file is on PS4. I still need to go through the DLC expansion, and that's gonna have to happen on PS4 (or PS5, which I might borrow). I'm not starting the game over on PC just to play it. I don't own the game on PS4 though (I borrowed the game to play through it), so I will still probably end up picking up a PC copy.

Based on everything I've heard I'm looking forward to it. Thankfully though even if it does come out this year my plate is already full so I can wait for them to patch it up and maybe get to it in the fall or next winter.

I've heard nothing but good things about it and wanted to play it back when it came out, I just didn't want to buy a Playstation to do so.

And here we go: https://www.thefpsreview.com/2024/0...tor-support-nvidia-dlss-3-amd-fsr-3-and-more/

Become a Patron!
Back