GIGABYTE AORUS FO32U2P 32″ 4K 240 Hz OLED Gaming Monitor Costs $1399.99, More DisplayPort 2.1 Details Released

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The GIGABYTE AORUS FO32U2P, the latest in a growing lineup of premium 32-inch 4K 240 Hz gaming monitors, will cost $1,399.99 when it reaches the market, just like LG's option, according to reports online.

See full article...

That seems a high price for a 32 inch display 4k 240hz or not.
There's about a US$500 delta between the cheapest and most expensive offerings with the same QDOLED panel from Samsung, mostly centering around connectivity, i.e. KVMs, full HDMI 2.1 support (or not), whatever stand and orientation options they have, warranty coverage, etc.

If I'm replacing my current monitor solution I'd want a 42 inch 4k oled type. C2 or C3 seem to be the best bets. When/if budget says ok.

Right now I need to replace my UPS so that's around 500 bucks, car work, putting back a few K for scarbarough fair here in DFW.... monitor replacement becomes tertiary at best. ;)

If I'm replacing my current monitor solution I'd want a 42 inch 4k oled type.
Ouch, I can see the subpixels from here...

Right now I need to replace my UPS so that's around 500 bucks, car work, putting back a few K for scarbarough fair here in DFW.... monitor replacement becomes tertiary at best. ;)
That I get. The cheapest version of this panel is expected to be released at US$950.

Become a Patron!
Back