Star Wars Outlaws Locks Jabba the Hutt Mission behind Season Pass and Ubisoft+ Premium

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Jabba's Gambit, an exclusive mission for Massive Entertainment's upcoming Star Wars Outlaws game that is headlined by one of the franchise's most popular characters, will only be available to season pass owners, Ubisoft has confirmed.

See full article...

Wow.. buybtje expensive version or don't enjoy the full game. Sigh ..

Yeah, they are pretty much at the bottom of my list. I'm a little interested the Avatar game but they continually nickel and dime gamers enough to the point I just don't like them and there's no way I'm paying $109 or getting a subscription service just to have the complete game, and they can spin this mission any way they want but a character that well known, in a game that literally is titled Outlaws, shouldn't be some kind of add-on.

There's already some controversy for this game online regarding the main character design and the actress used for her so this isn't going to help it and I'll be surprised if this doesn't flop. A shame though because I do think it has potential and could be a lot of fun.

Hey look! A justification to screw them and resort to Piracy!

I totally believe in paying developers for something I enjoy, but when a developer does something like this? Screw them.

They don't deserve to earn a penny. I hope 100% of everyone pirates it and they go broke.

Become a Patron!
Back