“Abysmal”: ELDEN RING Shadow of the Erdtree Falls to a Mixed Rating on Steam as Players Complain of Performance Issues, Overtuned Bosses, and More

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ELDEN RING Shadow of the Erdtree, the new expansion from FromSoftware that delivers not only a whole new map, but also 70 new weapons, 30 new armor sets, and much, much more to the critically acclaimed 2022 action RPG co-written by Games of Thrones author George R. R. Martin, is not a hit with all players, according to the official Steam page for the game, which currently features a "mixed" rating due to what is apparently a substantial amount of negative reviews, many of which say the game is plagued with several problems, including performance issues, overly difficult bosses, and more.

See full article...

Tell me about ninja guidans continued success as a series again please.

For those that don't recall that game tried the get the defense as well and lost itself to the annals of history.

Bushido blade had a fun run. But get gud killed it too.

Games that allow people to get super skilled at them and don't force that be a requirement to enjoy it are still around. See games like street fighter and Tekken and mortal combat. Heck even dead or alive only really died because of the PC police.

Taking the infinite skill requirement and applying it to an rpg is a mistake. But as long as the get people to spen the money up front... Who cares right they made tier money. Well tell that to the expansions and next game.

I spent 500 hours so I could beat the boss.

Is cool when you're like 20.

When youre 30 suddenly finding that same 500 hours takes 3.x as long. Then you're 40 and you just want the story not the kick to the balls. If you wanted to be demeaned for trying your just go talk to your teen kid. Then you're 50 and you just think.. not for me. Yes your grand kids are playing live service games and asking for 20 bucks to get the skin that makes their characters look like the protagonists from the games you played a lot before.

Yes your grand kids are playing live service games and asking for 20 bucks to get the skin that makes their characters look like the protagonists from the games you played a lot before.
Gawd that is a depressing image. And one my mind shall continue to deny has any truth. Because it's better for my stress at this age if I just cover my eyes and ears and pretend I don't see or hear this bullsh1t.

Taking the infinite skill requirement and applying it to an rpg is a mistake. But as long as the get people to spen the money up front... Who cares right they made tier money. Well tell that to the expansions and next game.
Not necesarilyn U think final fantasy games back in the day did a nice job of adding some optional pretty hard stuff that you could skip as it had no influence on the campaign, RPG's are actually pretty good for this kind of stuff.

Become a Patron!
Back