Netflix Marvel Shows on Disney+ Are Fully Uncensored

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Something that Marvel fans have been worried about regarding the transition of Netflix's Marvel shows to Disney+ was whether they would receive any form of censorship, but surprisingly, they are being streamed in their full glory.

Go to post

Yep when I logged into my disney+ account I had to make sure I was ok seeing stuff rated TV-MA. Had to enable that for each profile on my account.

Was tempted to keep my son to TV-14 but he's 26. lol.

I logged in last night and had to update my settings as expected.

I'm really bummed though. They're all 1080p instead of the original 4K versions. Oh well. I tested them on a TV that supports Dolby Vision/Atmos, even tried some other Marvel stuff that I know has it, and none of these were in 4K.

I logged in last night and had to update my settings as expected.

I'm really bummed though. They're all 1080p instead of the original 4K versions. Oh well. I tested them on a TV that supports Dolby Vision/Atmos, even tried some other Marvel stuff that I know has it, and none of these were in 4K.
That is something of a bummer.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll update them. It is honestly quite odd since most of the Marvel stuff is in 4K, HDR or DV, but unfortunately a trend. I saw the same thing happen with Titans, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, and Stargirl when HBO Max absorbed DC Universe.

Become a Patron!
Back