Uncharted Director Amy Hennig Developing New Star Wars Title with Lucasfilm Games

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
What would a Star Wars game from the director behind Naughty Dog's Uncharted franchise look like? We're about to find out, as Skydance New Media announced today that it has entered into a collaboration with Lucasfilm Games to develop a narrative-driven, action-adventure game that will feature an original story in the Star Wars Galaxy.

Go to post

I meant to post this in another topic

Last edited:
So maybe we will see something come out in 3-5 years at best?

I think when Amy Hennig was at Jade Raymond's company that was eventually shut down before they really did anything, they were working on some kind of SW game, maybe even a version of SW 1313. It was kinda disappointing when they got shut down and nothing came of their work. If Hennig is working on something new though, SW or otherwise, I will probably be interested.

I think when Amy Hennig was at Jade Raymond's company that was eventually shut down before they really did anything, they were working on some kind of SW game, maybe even a version of SW 1313. It was kinda disappointing when they got shut down and nothing came of their work. If Hennig is working on something new though, SW or otherwise, I will probably be interested.
They weren't shut down, they were bought out by one of the big companies after just a year. So even if they worked on something it barely could've gotten out of the planning and prototyping stage.

Yeah, there are numerous vids of 1313 out there. Here's that footage they released back in January of Boba Fett. Man, that game looked cool. I was so bummed when it got canceled.

Become a Patron!
Back