Maxing Out a Diablo Immortal Character Costs $110,000

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Diablo Immortal players who want to max their characters out in Blizzard's new mobile-oriented hack-and-slash MMO will need a ton of money.

Go to post

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I honestly cannot laugh hard enough at this. I ran into an old acquaintance a few years back who was complaining about coughing up a couple hundred for a used PC to play an MMO they're into because their old PC was years out of date. I asked more about the game (I don't remember the name) and they shared that they'd already spent $400+ in the last couple of months on it. I told them I'd never play such a game and that I only play what I can own (more literally as I try to get as much as possible through GOG as I can these days).

While researching the other story we had today about certain phones getting blocked from downloading it I came across some threads that said some players are already spending over $10K on this thing. EA and Ubisoft execs are probably taking notes to further improve their player experiences. ;)

Some friends at work finally got me to play Fortnite with them. I am not that interested in it, but play it for the laughs. I could see where people would sink a lot of cash into online games like these unfortunately.

This is exactly why I'm waiting to see what cheathappens.com does. Since it doesn't have a standalone version or setting though... probably nothing.

This is what tencent bought the soul of the Diablo IP. I wonder what Microsoft thinks of this.

This is what tencent bought the soul of the Diablo IP. I wonder what Microsoft thinks of this.
This right here is the chance for Microsoft to come in and say NO. NO I SAY. THIS IS NOT WHAT WE DO!

While in reality...

NO WE ONLY SCREW THE ENTERPRISE USERS NOBODY ELSE!!

Become a Patron!
Back