A New Guinness World Record Has Been Set for Connecting the Most Gaming Consoles to a Single Television, Man Says That the Sega Genesis Is His All-...

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Ibrahim Al-Nasser hails from Saudi Arabia and has the kind of collection that gamers could only dream about and even then, most could not possibly imagine the full scope of what he has accomplished.

See full article...

Reminds me of some of my friends' setups. And aside from my mom's Atari 2600, I still got all the game consoles I've ever had since 3rd-gen, so I certainly got a lot of systems around here too (including multiple units of the same system). A lot of them are still hooked up and still see regular use.

444 systems all connected to one display at the same time though, that's insanity.

The megadrive was an awesome system back in the day.
Between my brother and I, we have all 3 models. I have a Model 1 and 3, and he has a Model 2 (which was our family's first Sega system, which my brother got when he was around 4 and I was around 10). Both he and I use Model 2 Sega/Mega CDs. I'm the only one who has a 32X. SNES/SFC was my favorite 4th-gen system, but Mega Drive is right behind it.

I totally recommend watching the video in the post. It's short but mind boggling how much he has.

Become a Patron!
Back