Alfred Molina, Andrew Garfield, and Kirsten Dunst Have Reportedly Joined Sony and Marvel’s Spider-Man 3

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
spider-man-2-alfred-molina-doctor-octopus-gesture-1024x576.jpg
Image: Sony Pictures

Sony and Marvel’s plans for a Spider-Verse appear to be moving full steam ahead. According to sources with The Hollywood Reporter, Raiders of the Lost Ark and Spider-Man 2 actor Alfred Molina is returning in the third installment of Tom Holland’s Spider-Man trilogy as popular villain Doctor Octopus. The character was last seen in Sam Raimi’s 2004 film succumbing to a watery grave, but thanks to the infinite possibilities granted by Marvel’s multiverse, his story is nowhere near over.

“Molina turned in a fan-favorite performance in Sam Raimi’s 2004 sequel Spider-Man 2 as Otto Octavius, a brilliant...

Continue reading...

Kinda looking forward to this. Glad he's back. Best Doc Oc ever.

I'm in the middle. Was experiencing the fatigue about a year before the last Avengers. The scary thing is we're probably in for a tsunami of them once covid is over.
Right now I'm really only looking forward to the next Doctor Strange and The Snyder Cut next year.

Right now I'm really only looking forward to the next Doctor Strange and The Snyder Cut next year.
and black widow, the eternals, spiderman3, black panther2, etc... :p :LOL:

For me, it's this, those movies, Guardians 3 and Thor(although I cringe a little but have hope), oh and Venom Carnage(Woody is going to rock it!-that end credits scene made the hairs on my arm stand up and I hate that character).

For me, it's this, those movies, Guardians 3 and Thor(although I cringe a little but have hope), oh and Venom Carnage(Woody is going to rock it!-that end credits scene made the hairs on my arm stand up and I hate that character).
Right, the second Venom movie. I'd be down for that one.

Become a Patron!
Back