Aliens: Fireteam Elite Releases August 24, 2021 for Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
aliens-fireteam-elite-packart-cropped-1024x576.jpg
Image: Cold Iron

Cold Iron has announced that its cooperative third-person survival shooter, Aliens: Fireteam Elite, will be available for Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S on August 24, 2021. Originally announced in March, Aliens: Fireteam Elite will allow gamers to strap into the boots of uniquely classed (i.e., Gunner, Demolisher, Technician, Doc, and Recon) colonial marines and take on the franchise’s typical threat of deadly Xenomorphs alongside two players or AI teammates. Aliens: Fireteam features four unique campaigns that introduce new storylines to the Alien universe.

Set in the Alien universe, Aliens: Fireteam Elite is a cooperative third-person survival shooter that drops your fireteam of hardened marines into a desperate fight to contain the Xenomorph threat. Face overwhelming odds against over 20 enemy types, including 11...

Continue reading...

I could use a good Alien game, the last good one was Alien 3 on the Snes

Has potential. I like the graphics but I'll wait until the reviews are out before getting. I've bought nearly every PC Alien-related game since 2000 so I'm pretty picky at this point.

I could use a good Alien game, the last good one was Alien 3 on the Snes

AVP and AVP2 were great. I loved playing as the alien and running on the ceiling to drop down and bite heads off.

If you cannot play as an alien in this one that is a bummer.

I have a feeling this is going to wind up like Left 4 Dead

Become a Patron!
Back