Amazon Accidentally Sold $13,000+ Camera Gear for $94.48 on Prime Day

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Photographers (and deal hunters) who didn't check in on SlickDeals during Prime Day are probably punching themselves right now. Someone at Amazon screwed up and priced incredibly expensive camera gear, such as Canon's $13,000 EF 800mm f/5.6L IS, for the stupidly low price of $94.48.

These kinds of stories normally end with reports of orders getting canceled, but the regret is real because some people have already gotten their gear. One guy got his $2,000 Sony A7 III body today, which he paid just over $100 for.

Maybe Amazon will screw up again next year and sell Zen 3 CPUs and NVIDIA Ampere GPUs for $94.48…

lol.. that's amazing... wish I had been able to score anything at that discount... :ROFLMAO:

Did they actually honor it though?

Usually these things get canceled.

I read around a few of these stories. Apparently some lady bought five or six Canon lenses that normally sell for $11k. All of them arrived.

****, too bad I wasn't browsing slick deals, definitely would have tried to buy one.

this is a market strategy that will consolidate amazon prime day as the sale to save for over the last years. Next prime day people will browse all pages looking for such deals.

Become a Patron!
Back