Amazon isn't selling the 3000 Series CPUs yet?

Space_Ranger

Semi-regular
I've seen that NewEgg is selling bundles of the X570 and CPU's, and individual CPUs (Most of which are sold out already).

Anyone notice that Amazon doesn't have anything 3000 related up for sale yet, or even pre-sale items up for sale... Hmmmm...

Ahh... That they do... Only thing I see though :( I would love to get my hands on a 3800X.. I'll just have to be more patient..

Thanks!

There's a landing page with all of the recently launched AMD kit out there, but there's nothing available for sale. Some scalpers popped up last night on some of the parts at a good $50-100 premium on the Ryzen 3000's in the listings, but nothing official. As soon as they are generally available, I will make sure they show up in the Amazon affiliate ads we have running :).

There's a landing page with all of the recently launched AMD kit out there, but there's nothing available for sale. Some scalpers popped up last night on some of the parts at a good $50-100 premium on the Ryzen 3000's in the listings, but nothing official. As soon as they are generally available, I will make sure they show up in the Amazon affiliate ads we have running :).
3600X is for sale through an official AMD reseller and amazon themselves now. All the other ones are still placeholders though.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Spire Cooler https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SQBFN2D/?tag=thefpsreview-20

Anyone have any insider info on when the 3900X's will be available again? I'm not paying $825 for one on Amazon...

I wasn't impressed with the prices for a 3000 series Ryzens on Amazon. I'll get mine from Microcenter when the time comes. I'm 10 min from the Overland Park KS. one

It's an hour+ drive for me to get to the Microcenter in Yonkers NY. I might have to bite the bullet when the time comes and make the trip..

Become a Patron!
Back