Amazon Will Give Away over 30 Games Next Month, including Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Amazon has revealed that it will be giving away more than 30 games next month as part of its Prime Day 2022 promotions, which are set to begin on July 12.

Go to post

29 of them will be indy crap junk that you've probably already received free 4 times over. One of them will be a big name (like ME, which I already received in a Humble Choice pack) so they can get some headlines.

How exactly does this work? Do Prime members receive a digital code that can be given to someone else if they don't intend to redeem it themselves?

Mass Effect Legendary Edition is listed among the Prime Day 2022 Highlights. That's the only title I recognize that would be of interest to me.

Figures as I just bought GRID Legends a little while ago.

How exactly does this work? Do Prime members receive a digital code that can be given to someone else if they don't intend to redeem it themselves?

Mass Effect Legendary Edition is listed among the Prime Day 2022 Highlights. That's the only title I recognize that would be of interest to me.
You either get a download key to redeem - in the case of ME, an origin key.

Or

You have to link the account to your Prime account (LoL, Blizzard, etc), and the rewards redeem just by clicking the button.

Depends on the title and publisher - you don't get your choice.

Why are emulated Neo-Geo games listed as "Indie Games"?

Become a Patron!
Back