AMD GPUs Still Selling Better than NVIDIA at Mindfactory, with Radeon RX 7800 XT on Top

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Mindfactory has released some of its sales figures for Q1 2024, and with it comes the news that AMD GPUs are, overall, still selling better than NVIDIA's options at the German retailer, with customers buying into not only RDNA 3 graphics cards, but also older, RDNA 2 products.

See full article...

Why is so much weight and importance put on a single German retailer for sales numbers? Are they really that big? Obviously only in Germany no?

Why is so much weight and importance put on a single German retailer for sales numbers? Are they really that big? Obviously only in Germany no?
Maybe because they give out numbers?

They don't deliver to my country, while caseking for example does.

Well at least team Red's GPUs hold overall dominance in at least one market. lol!

Don't get me wrong I do like AMD and have really, really wanted to buy another GPU from them but I'm also heavily into RT and like how well DLSS works. I think it's great the 7900 XTX and 7800XT can trade blows with NV's top cards on rasterization levels and often at lower prices, but that's not enough for me. Either way, good for them, and I hope they're, or their board partners, hooking up Mindfactory with some nice discounts for all the support.

I've had back to back amd cards with no joy lost in my gaming. But I guess my requirements are different.

Nothing wrong with that and I'm totally aware that I'm in a major minority with 4K/OLED/HDR plus wanting as much ray tracing as hardware can support. If it wasn't for all those factors combined I'm sure I'd at least gotten one or two in the last few years.

Become a Patron!
Back