AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT, Radeon RX 6800 XT, Radeon RX 6700 XT, and More Specifications Leaked

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
amd-radeon-rx-6000-series-render-standing-horizontal-1024x576.jpg
Image: AMD

A week ahead of AMD’s RDNA 2 event, VideoCardz and Coreteks have shared what is believed to be the complete lineup of Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards and their key specifications.

Red team’s opening volley of GPUs are the flagship Radeon RX 6900 XT (Navi 21 XTX), Radeon RX 6800 XT (Navi 21 XT), and Radeon RX 6800 (Navi 21 XL). Here are their purported specifications:

AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT (Navi 21 XTX)

Compute Units: 80Stream Processors: 5120Game Clock: ~2040 MHzBoost Clock: ~2330 MHzMemory Size: 16 GB GDDR6Memory Speed: 16 GbpsMemory Interface: 256-bitTDP...

Continue reading...

No wonder Nvidia did the crap launch they did.

How would the 6800 TBP still be the same as the 6800 XT, when the TDP of the processors between the 2 are different by 35W?

Well you know probably binning and all that. The cheaper might need a bit more juice to hit targets stuff like tha

So still no leaks about possible RT and DLSS type solutions?

So still no leaks about possible RT and DLSS type solutions?
From what I understand in what has been shown over the past couple years is that they are just yet again putting that burden on their compute units by partitioning the work being done based on the type of demand.

Im suspecting a ray tracing lite version of sorts with AMD.
It will remain to be seen just how good it is obviously.
I have a feeling it will be similar to Crytek's implementation where it is just another shader effect, so not real ray tracing. I'll be happy to be wrong, though. If it is being done in the shader stage then I fear that the road to ray tracing is going to be stifled, at least for the duration of this console generation...

Become a Patron!
Back