AMD RDNA 3 and RDNA 4 Whispers: Over 50 Percent Performance Boost, but Pricing Will Increase by Almost an Entire Tier

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
amd-radeon-rx-6000-series-logo-close-up-1024x576.jpg
Image: AMD

Moore’s Law Is Dead has shared some rumors pertaining to AMD’s upcoming RDNA 3 and RDNA 4 GPUs, which are expected to power the Radeon RX 7000 and Radeon RX 8000 Series, respectively.

According to the leaker’s sources, RDNA 3 products will boast performance improvements of up to 60 percent at minimum, with the next-generation flagship graphics card offering roughly double the performance of the Radeon RX 6900 XT. The Radeon RX 7000 Series will also feature much better ray tracing performance, although power usage is expected to be higher than the current lineup.

Image: Moore’s Law Is Dead

Unfortunately...

Continue reading...

Yea... I do t see these jumps in pricing happening. Soon all of the economic stimulus money is going to dry up and budgets are going to shrink across the board. When that happens bye bye hoards of people buying 1k+ video cards.
That's just my opinion mind you. I could be wrong.

The price jumps will happen because TSMC has already stated they are going to increase their fees next year. How long the fees remain elevated is anyone’s guess.

In general, I've learned that I enjoy rumors as entertainment, but not to rely on them as anything close to accurate information. Especially with AMD - seems like as we get closer the rumor mill gets into high gear and you'll get 3 or 4 rumors a day, and all of them will be entirely different and contradictory, and none of them end up being correct.

Become a Patron!
Back