AMD Releases 19.8.2 Video Drivers

IceDigger

Quasi-regular
Waiting for new drivers for your games or bug fixes?

AMD has released Radeon 19.8.2 drivers for you to enjoy!

Optimizations for the new Control and Man of Medan games.
Adding support for HDCP 2.3
Fixed – Rocket League™ may experience an application hang on performing a task switch.
Fixed – League of Legends™ may experience slower than expected performance when performing a task switch.
Fixed – System instability may be experienced on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products when performing memory overclocking while a 3D application is running.
Fixed – Minor stutter may be experienced during the first few minutes of Fortnite™ gameplay.

It is nice to see a bunch of bugs being squashed. Especially if you are the one experiencing it. I know how frustrating that can be.

When the 5700 came out the drivers were crashing my system all over the place. Now I see no more crashes. Even more stability for the new cards for these.
I know when I get home from work today I will be installing them.

Driver Link

What I want/need is ReLive to work like Nvidia's Highlights does in Hunt:Showdown .. I don't want to have to record my whole match to edit the video later .. i just want my kills and when I get killed recorded .. you know .. the "Highlights" .. recorded. When will AMD get this implemented? ..or is it something that the folks at Crytek need to work into their game to be compatible with AMD like it is with Nvidia's offering....?

Become a Patron!
Back