AMD Ryzen 7 7700X CPU Review

Brent_Justice

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction This is our review of the AMD Ryzen 7 7700X CPU, a CPU at a more interesting and enticing price point and performance position. The Ryzen 7 7700X CPU is based on AMD’s next-generation Zen 4 architecture which launched in September of 2022. If you haven’t read our previous reviews, check out our Ryzen […]

See full article...

Rumor is the prices will go back up after the holidays, to normal. BUT, there's a rumor AMD may officially lower the price in Q1 next year, but it is all unconfirmed and really we don't know. So, I tried to leave that a little open ended, just because I really don't know what is going to happen. Right now, the MSRP is still $399, and right now what you are seeing is a temporary reduction, a sale price, for the holidays. It could go back up afterward. OR, AMD could keep the lower pricing permanent. /shrug

Rumor is the prices will go back up after the holidays, to normal. BUT, there's a rumor AMD may officially lower the price in Q1 next year, but it is all unconfirmed and really we don't know. So, I tried to leave that a little open ended, just because I really don't know what is going to happen. Right now, the MSRP is still $399, and right now what you are seeing is a temporary reduction, a sale price, for the holidays. It could go back up afterward. OR, AMD could keep the lower pricing permanent. /shrug
D*MN AMD, giving great CPUs at great prices...

The 7700X is faster than any Ryzen 5000 series CPU in single-core performance.
Even more impressive is that the 7600X is also faster than any Ryzen 5000 CPU in single core performance and on par with the 7700X.

Become a Patron!
Back