AMD: Ryzen CPU and Radeon GPU Supply Will Remain Tight Until Second Half of 2021

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
amd-radeon-rx-6900-xt-angle-2-1024x576.jpg
image: AMD

AMD fans who are anxiously waiting for that Ryzen 5000 Series CPU and/or Radeon RX 6000 Series GPU to come back into stock will need to continue exercising their patience. During yesterday’s Q4 2020 earnings call, AMD CEO Dr. Lisa Su was asked about supply constraints and admitted that it was an obvious, ongoing problem in both the PC and gaming markets. While capacity levels are said to increase later in the year, Su warned that stock would remain tight through the first half of 2021.

“[…] It’s fair to say that the overall demand exceeded our planning,” Su said. “And as a result, we did have some supply constraints as we ended the year. Those were primarily, I would say, in the PC market, the low end of the PC market...

Continue reading...

Didn't they just announce not weeks ago more stock coming in appreciable numbers?

I don't understand the need to call CEO Lisa, doctor.

Do people address Elon as Designer / Engineer Musk?

How about calling Bill Gates drop-out by him not having a college degree?

Smdh!

Space_Ranger said:
It’s a professional curtesy to call someone, who has received their Doctorate in a field
You are just making BS up just for entitlement to your favorite brand.

MSNBC - Rachel Maddow has a doctrine degree but no one labels her Dr. Maddow.

NSA / Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has a PHD but I never heard anyone address her Dr. Rice.

Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel has a doctrine as well but no one labels her Dr. Merkel.

It's unnecessary and it doesn't make her standout more but makes her looks entitled when there are greater women than her that don't need to feel "special" idolized.

NSA / Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has a PHD but I never heard anyone address her Dr. Rice.

Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel has a doctrine as well but no one labels her Dr. Merkel.

It's unnecessary and it doesn't make her standout more but makes her looks entitled when there are greater women than her that don't need to feel "special" idolized.
Why does this matter again?
So perhaps she wanted to be called that and hence and so forth.
Its Sir to you Sir, and what have you type of things.

Gee you think maybe the Chancelor is a higher title than Doctor. And you don't think the Secretary of State is a higher title than Dr?

MSNBC presences need to be able to connect to people so she isn't utilizing her DR Title.. or some lame HNG who can't stand a woman in charge would start calling her an elitest because she uses the DR title.

And if you think nobody would complain..... I hate to tell you....

I don't understand the need to call CEO Lisa, doctor.

Do people address Elon as Designer / Engineer Musk?

How about calling Bill Gates drop-out by him not having a college degree?

Smdh!

Somehow, I don't think Bill Gates would care what you called him. It is kind of hard to hear you over his bank account.

I do love people though that care about titles in general though. I have many. They get used in various contexts but in the end, I don't really care. Only people who I don't know or don't like or have a personal reason not to call me by my name use my title(s).

Become a Patron!
Back